-
April 13th, 2001, 07:14 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Hey kids,
We've been working hard on expanding & improving the site...we've got some great new additions coming soon! (Including the music library where you will be able to hear sound clips of all our artists)
I need some feedback from you regarding the merchandise area. You know we don't have a secure server, but if we sign up with PayPal you could send your credit card info in a secure manner but it would entail an extra step or few in processing your order, plus you'd have to become a member of PayPal. Do you think we should do this or keep it the way it is?
Any other suggestions of things you'd like us to add?
Thanks a bunch!
Joe the Rocketmaster
-
April 16th, 2001, 05:53 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I'm already a member of Paypal, so that works out alright for me. 
-
April 16th, 2001, 03:58 PM
#3
DeeJay
Guest
Paypal is cool but I have no complaints about the current system anyway.
-
April 17th, 2001, 03:33 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I'm also a PayPal member. Very easy to use. Only had one bad experience in 2 years; and it was the seller's fault, not PayPal's. The current ordering method works for me though.
------------------
***Be Kind To Animals***
-
April 18th, 2001, 08:35 PM
#5
Inactive Member
it would be nice if you sold your videos in European format PAL as well so cherie's fans in Europe and Australia can order with confidence and not have to spend a fortune converting a North American format video.
any plans to sell live audio cassettes of cherie gigs?
these are my thoughts on the matter.
-
April 25th, 2001, 12:45 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Ohhhh, I want to know where I can purchase some Runaways discs....mainly "Waiting For The Night" and "Flaming School Girls." That would be supercool!!!!
-
April 26th, 2001, 04:44 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I'm a Paypal member also! Great choice!!
D
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks